Sunday, December 29, 2013

Calling All "TIFFANY" Brides!


http://www.lehighvalleystyle.com/January-2014/The-Perfect-Tiffany-Setting/

It's that time of year for many a spring, summer or winter bride to begin planning her wedding.  There is so much involved and I can assure you that your girlfriends and female family members are all eager to get involved.  It's a process that begins with the bride and groom and, behind the scenes, the bridal party.  The imagination, work and excitement of planning the pre-nuptial festivities are sometimes as involved as the wedding if you are fortunate enough to have a passionate team involved.  So where am I going with this, you ask?  The word to describe it best is "BEYOND!"

This past summer, I played hostess to a bridal shower that captivated the guests by putting them in a Tiffany store for a day that was dripping with diamonds and draped in pearls. I was eager to host this shower because the bride-to-be, Jess, not only shares the same love for Audrey Hepburn and Tiffany boxes as I, but also little black dresses and feminine touches, such as high heels, hats and glistening treasures in little blue boxes.

I ask you to fasten your set belt this January, for a surreal journey through time, circa 1961.  You will find me blogging about all of the elements, coordination, hard work and teamwork it took to pull off this grand surprise.  Many blogs will be posted as this January 2014, I share Jess' shower in a spread in the WEDDINGS issue of Lehigh Valley STYLE Magazine.

Enjoy!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment