Thursday, October 29, 2015

In the Red

In the Red


Today I picked up a copy of InStyle magazine and what should my wandering eyes spy? A fashionably forward page "Add a pop of garnet"

I have always had a love affair for ruby red slippers and this season, so will you. Do you love the look of a red shoe that pops, but aren't brave enough to buy them? It takes a confident person to put that fashionable foot forward. Everyone knows me for my red hunter boots, my red fringe bag, my red driving mocs, my red glasses, but most of all my red lips, right? Why can't that be confident you? Why even question it, because it can be you? Two days ago I hit a sale at Jcrew and picked up red leather pointy toe ballet flats. I got an amazing deal on them. I showed up in an early fall catalog. Well I am glad I waited, because they were 25% off and by giving them my email address, they gave me an additional 10%!!!!! I walked out leaving Jcrew and myself (depending how you look at it), "In the red."

Jamie Gottschall
IndomitableStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment