Saturday, April 12, 2014

SPRING INTO FASHION




With a simple pair of cream jeans from Tori Burch and a simple black sleeveless peasant blouse, all that was needed was a belt, which introduced a third color to spring me fashion forward into the 2014 season.
  My third color of turquoise sent me digging through my treasure trove of fun jewelry, where I grabbed my new favorite turquoise and gold mesh earring and a gold ruffle cuff mesh bracelet.
  
 

I tied it all together with turquoise ballerina flats and a shoulder bag from Marshall's/Homegoods.


 I headed out on this beautiful sunny day, taking a break from my usual morning fitness routine to do a little window shopping.  When a fab fringed skirt enticed me into the store, I discovered the last element for my outfit, turquoise and shell bracelets and scooped them up like ice cream to a cone.  With some creativity, I was able to turn this ensemble into an orchestra!

Jamie Gottschall
IndomitableStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment