Thursday, February 20, 2014

KITCHEN GADGET OF THE WEEK: MY FAVORITE SQUEEZE

We all know how uncontrollable a bottle of extra virgin olive oil can pour it's contents onto your salad or whatever it is you are preparing.  Well guess what, it's time to take back control.  For years I have used this handy dandy cake frosting bottle to hold my oil.  Now, when I dress a salad or even a piece of fish in the oven, control is in the palm of my hands.  The key here is easy moderate dispensing.  I found the same manufacturer at my Local Wegman's grocery store for you to see just exactly what to buy.  These are not only great for oils, but for using salad dressings, balsamic vinegar and more.  This is an insider tip for neatly and controllably garnishing a dish, stuffing olives, tomatoes and even for frosting a cake or cookies.


Economical Tip:


The dollar stores sell the red and yellow ketchup and mustard condiment dispensers as well. It's the same thing.  In fact, this could make identifying vinegar and oil a breeze!
Here's to the squeeze!
Jamie
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment