Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby Bangs




When I think of a baby doll haircut or baby bangs, I think of fearless fashion rebels- those who reflect and epitomize style and good taste.  My favorites; CoCo Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Anna Wintour and Twiggy.


A baby doll haircut frames ones face, elongates its features, especially the nose and chin, accentuates the eyes and brows, enhances the true contour of the lips and raises the cheekbones.  It's a daring move.  Women in general seem to hide beneath their tresses.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but hair is "cropping up" slowly but surely.  I recently cut baby bangs and although chic and über-dramatic, it was fun for about two hours.  In the real world, it wasn't practical.  It's the kind of cut that always requires Chanel red lipstick and smoky eyes.  So, I blew my hair back to its normal pixie without changing the length or style of the baby bangs.  When I do decide to venture to the city, have a night on the town or need to be somewhere special, you will find me rockin' my baby doll bangs.  It's one of those things that you have to get used to, like acquiring a taste for something. It eventually grows on you over time.  Again, some of the greatest style icons that have ever lived donned this hairstyle with self-confidence and true passion for style.
Fashionably Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment