Monday, February 21, 2011

Fashion


Although I have been doing this for more than a decade now (and anyone who knows me can attest to it, if you don't believe me just look at my photo in Lehigh Valley Style Magazine Dec 2009...but dont look at my waiste line), layering bracelets and watches is my fashion forte'. Well guess what, the latest Spring/Summer runway jewelry trend is doing just that...go figure? The more the merrier!! "Loading up the arm" is a staple for the up and coming seasons. Your clothes...the accessory. E=mc...what? Yes, SQUARE! Square bracelets. I was in Philly over the summer shopping of course, scouring the stores for the most unique items I could find. It was there I purchased 3 oversized wood bracelets, 2 square, one triangle. The friend I was shopping with laughed and said, "just don't wear those when you go out with me!" I replied, "you just don't get it!"
Happy Shopping!

Jamie Gottschall

The NYC Lifestylist

No comments:

Post a Comment