What good, honest blogger would I be if I didn't share my personal New Year's Resolutions with my readers? Let's face it, I'm out there in all I do and think it's important to be as true to my readers as I am to myself. I have many resolutions this year, both big and small. Below is my list and I promise to continue to post my progress with you.
Jamie Gottschall, The NYC Lifestylist
2014 New Year's Resolutions
- spend more time doing physical activities with my children (tennis, ice skating, etc.)
- Continue a gluten and dairy free diet
- Spend less money shopping and save more. This equals a healthier marriage.
- Attacking my fear of social media and technology head on by being more proactive in figuring out the different available avenues and how to use them.
- Hire a PR Rep to push me into the mainstream, through publishing, television and more.
- "Up" my tennis game by getting inside the court and more aggressively going for winners (commit to my shots & let my arm go, trusting a full swing).
- Organizing my photos & quotes on Facebook into albums & get an ad posted.
- Continue to knock out blogs and inspire the world.
I have already made valiant efforts with many of my resolutions. I have taken that tennis risk, plan to go sledding with the boys today, made contact with a PR Rep, am eating very clean, got myself on Twitter and am actively posting blogs and commentary, got on Pinterest and am sharing my blogs/photos there, I have delved into different photography apps, began organizing my Facebook photo albums, and created an "ad" for myself.
I can't lie, I'm feeling overwhelmed just 3 days into the new year. When I commit to a task or tasks, like I said, I take them on head on. The is no wiggle room for error or anything else. Being this regimented keeps me focused and committed. The problem is, I have committed to a lot. Balancing it all is the toughest part for me, between family and personal goals. I guess with that said, I have added a resolution to my list, and the most difficult of all the tasks for me, KNOWING WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE!