Tuesday, April 22, 2014

EASTER ENSEMBLE; DRESS FOR THE OCCASION


There is nothing I love more than to "dress for the occasion."  By that, I mean coordinating with my decor.
 

My colors were pink, black and green and so was my ensemble, here's how...

 
Every girl owns an LBD (little black dress) right?  On that note, I pulled my favorite, most spring like eyelet strapless sundress from my closet and paired it up with a 15 year old pair of silk Manolo Blahnik Sabrina heels with pink and green rosebuds and a rhinestone pilgrim buckle on them (which by the way have never been worn).  I dug into my treasure trove of "fun" jewelry and grabbed a pair of emerald and gold earrings and an emerald ring.  I put the icing on the cake by frosting my lips with hot pink lipstick and voila, ensemble complete, It's just that simple!  What's your theme going to be?


Jamie Gottschall

IndomitableStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment