Thursday, January 9, 2014

Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower: Lot's of Diamonds and Pearls, Oh My!


What would a Breakfast at Tiffany's, inspired bridal shower be without lots of diamonds and pearls?

When I began my search for party accessories, I knew just what I had in mind,  "BLING."  From experience, I knew my local craft stores would have exactly what I was looking for.  I scoured Michael's Craft Store and JoAnne Fabrics, stripping all the rhinestone and pearl packages I could get my hands on.

 
I used them to fill large votives with Tiffany blue candles in them
Placed them in the base of my serving trays

Strung them from my chandeliers




Spilling out of Tiffany's sacks

Cascading over packages, candy jars, and other decor


It made for such fun, orchestrating all the elegant treasured details.

Jamie Gottschall
The NYClifestylist

1 comment:

  1. I recently visited this place to attend an event, and was really blown away. It was a great job by the training staff for being so pleasant throughout the night.
    Wedding venues

    ReplyDelete