Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jamie Gottschall's Top Fashion Must-Haves of the Fall/Winter 2013:

My favorite fashion stash


I've been mixing these looks the past two years with army prints and various accessories




Scarves, which I call neckerchiefs or hip huggers
Old Navy olive corduroys. Slim, smooth, tapered,
and quite inexpensive.



Vintage military jacket
My FAVORITE cargo pants. Extremely flattering fit with
a medium waistline and a tapered leg to suit any shoe
 or boot. So much versatility!

Fur and fringe bags enhance the combined safari and Native American look
Necklace inspiration in my collection

Wood bracelets
Native American inspired earrings

Skirts

Shirts

Denim jackets and vests

Watch how many outfits I can put together with these few staples and costume jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment