Thursday, August 2, 2012

Testimonials



Recently, I wrote a blog entitled, “FIT FOR PHILANTHROPY.”  I shared inspiring words about believing in oneself to withstand the ups and downs of life in order to be a confident and productive citizen.


I asked those who let my blog serve as an inspiration and those brave enough to share to write to me about their experiences.  In exchange; I would share their responses on my blog site.  Well, here are the first two.  I thank you both for sharing with me and hope that we create a chain that inspires others, one blog at a time.
E. B. M.


I'm 55 and when I was 40 I was at the top of my game. I was so involved in MA, lots of charities, St. Lukes, museums, soup kitchens, I was in house counsel at a hospital...then I chose to stay home.

Lots of stuff between then and now, but I am willing to try to use your inspiration to bring back the best in me. Not for publication, but I am trying to follow your blog to bring myself back.


Suzanne Romeo Bahmer
I just read your blog and I have to tell you that you give me hope. I am going through very hard times right now (personally) and I don't know which way to turn but I have faith that it will all come together some day. And I want to thank y...
ou for spreading awareness for Autism in your community. As you are aware, my son Gino is autistic and was diagnosed when he was 19 mths old. Im not going to lie to you, it has been tough but for every step he make whether it be big or small I AM PROUD TO SAY HE IS MY SON WITH AUTISM!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment